Did you know that the following sessions are available in the Replay block of the Digital Skills Training page on LS to help with your dissertation?
- Dissertation Formatting Session
- Tips on using tables in Word
- Tips on using images in Word
- Table of Contents - Tips and troubleshooting
- Line numbering interview transcripts
- Analyse data in Excel and create graphs & charts
The best way to access:
- Log onto LearningSpace and ensure you are logged on before accessing my page
- Go to the Help and Support tab on the top of the page and select Digital Skills Training
- The recording should appear in the Replay block below the Completed Recordings section; wait for it to appear it may take some time. Click on Show All to see all recordings
Further information and handouts can be found on my Digital Skills Training page in the Dissertation Resources section - this is where you can find handouts and other useful guides. If you can't find a guide for something - let me know and I'll add that too.
If you have any problems, just contact me - remember we are here to help and support you. Any queries can be resolved via Teams meetings - just email me and we can arrange a time to meet.
Wishing you all the best of luck, Mersedes