Where are you located? We have a dedicated training room with 13 computers accessible via the 24 hour room.
When can I attend? You can attend a drop-in session (see timetable below), use our online booking system, or make an appointment by emailing us: email@example.com
Some examples of what we do are:
- Help with using tables appropriately in Word to create a better layout for your document
- Inserting a table of contents in Word and changing page numbering
- Using formulas in Excel and producing graphs
- Creating online surveys using Survey Monkey
- Jazzing up PowerPoint presentations
- Using Prezi
- Help with using Outlook email and redirecting University emails to a personal email address
- Formatting your dissertation
- and the list goes on...
We also provide free IT Training to Marjon students and staff to receive nationally/internationally recognised IT qualifications. Come to the Unit for a taster session and see which course and level would be most suitable for you.
Staff Contact Details
Mersedes Farjad - Digital Skills Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 2059, direct line 01752 636859
Kathryn Parker - Clerical Assistant, email@example.com, ext 2059, direct line 01752 636859, available Mon to Wed from 9:00 to 14:45, Thu from 9:00 to 12:00
Tracey Eaton - Digital Innovation Technologist, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 5673
Matt Ewens - Digital Innovation Technologist , email@example.com, ext 5673
Use the links below to book onto sessions for ECDL and ECDL Advanced.
You must be logged in to book onto a session!
Now that students are leaving campus for the summer, there won't be any scheduled one-to-one appointments or drop-in sessions.
Timetabled drop-in sessions and bookable one-to-one appointments will resume in September 2019.
Courses on Offer
ECDL Qualification & Tasks
Word Processing Resources
Going For Gold
However if you already know about the sessions, click on the link to go direct into the booking options.