Computing and Media Services Help and Information
- Our Services
One of the things you will have been given during registration is a username and password to access the University online, network and computing facilities. These services include:
- LearningSpace, Marjon University On-line Learning Environment
- Email, your own University email account.
- Student Admin Portal where you can update your personal and study details
- Campus network computers and applications, provided for your use on campus
- Campus WiFi – hook up your laptop or mobile device to the Campus network and internet
- Network Storage – personal file storage space provided for you by the University College
- Printing, Copying and Scanning - with multi-function printing devices (MFDs).
- On-line Library Resources and Data – access to subscription journals and data services
- Password management service
- Virtual Private Network – to access protected on-campus network facilities remotely
- The Marjon University public web site – where we publish all our official public documents
- The Marjon Community Hub – a public news and discussion list
Most full-time students studying on campus will have access to all the above. Some part-time and remote students will have access to a subset of services. All students are given access to our On-line Learning Environment and Library Resources.
Scheduled interruptions to any of the above services for maintainence work will be pubicised in the "Upcoming Events" box on the right of this page. Information about unscheduled service interruptions will be posted on The Hub as soon as possible. 7 to 9am on Tuesday mornings is regularly used for network maintanence work and you should avoid scheduling important activities in this timeslot.