Marjon Chapel runs two main services every week.
- Tuesday 12.30 Holy Communion - 30 minute spoken service with a short sermon.
- Sunday 7.00 Free Food + 'Late Service' - informal and very relaxed service with worship, sermon and interactive bits all served up on sofas and too many fairy lights!
- Daily Morning Prayers - 9.15
The Marshall Common Room
School's Work (JUMP)
The Christian Union
Public Theology Lecture
William James: 'The reason we pray is that we cannot help praying'
There are lots of different ways to engage in prayer using the resources of the Chaplaincy
- There is a service of Anglican Daily Prayer each morning at 9.15 in the Chapel.
- You can write your prayers on our prayer board or the book in Chapel.
- The Quiet room is available for prayer or meditation.
- There is a dedicated Islamic Prayer room with washing facilities in HDC 103.
- The chapel is normally available throughout the day for quiet prayer and there are candles available if required.
Other Chaplaincy Documents
The Quiet Room