• General

    Registry Services

  • Change of programme of study

    You might decide that you want to change to a different course of study, or change your mode of study from full-time to part-time (or vice versa). It may be possible to do so but you must first discuss this with the Student Support team as there may be implications, such as academic or financial. You can find their contact details here.

    Once you have received the relevant advice and you still wish to proceed, please complete the form below in full. Your new Programme Leader must also confirm the change by signing the relevant section on the form. You must then return the form to our Student Records team. Student Records will update your student record and confirm to you if the change has been accepted.

    Once you have completed the form and your Programme Leader has signed it, please send an electronic or scanned copy of the completed form to: studentrecords@marjon.ac.uk

Change of moduleModule choices for next year