• General

    Registry Services

  • Withdrawal from studies

    There may be a time when you want to leave your course at the University completely. If this happens, you will need to book an appointment with our Student Support team to discuss this. If you still want to leave the University you will need to complete the Withdrawal from studies form (see below).

    You should also ensure that you read Section 11 of the Student Regulations Framework (for the current academic year) which tells you about the process for withdrawing from your studies and what the implications are.

Extenuating CircumstancesInterruption of Studies